- Address: 2001 N. 15th St. Arlington, VA 22201
- Year Built: 2005
- Number of Units: 306
- Unit Sizes: From 530 to 1,893 square feet
Platinum Penthouse Suites (10th to 16th floor) have premium finishes and are composed mostly of larger units (2 bedroom and larger).
Standard Condominium Units (1st to 9th floor) have varying levels of finishes and are composed of 2 bedroom and smaller units. East facing units have views of the DC monuments.
- Pet Policy: Limit 2 dogs or cats; dogs
- Walker’s Score: 98 “Walker’s Paradise”
- Closest Metrorail Station: Courthouse
- Grocery Stores: Giant, Safeway, Trader Joe’s & Whole Foods
- Views: Panoramic views of monuments and DC from Roof-top Terrace
- Developer: Monument Realty
Introduction to The Odyssey:
The Odyssey has a great vibe while being one of the most picturesque buildings in Courthouse, it offers a very cool, contemporary atmosphere. Acting as a more exclusive condominium living experience, Club Odyssey, as they call it, rivals some of the premier private clubs in the area with the gorgeous state of the art fitness center, and roof-top terrace that overlooks a vast expanse of DC and the Potomac River. Some of the units in the exclusive “Platinum Penthouse Suites” which are located on floors 10-16 have million dollar views and finishes that are as exclusive as the name implies.
Building Amenities at The Odyssey:
Wall of Windows
Exclusive Penthouse Level Club- “Club Odyssey”
State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
Panoramic Monument Views from Terrace
Underground Parking Garage
Luxury Finishes at The Odyssey:
Balconies and Terraces on Select Units
Sleek Kohler Fixtures
36″ Fireplaces in Select Units