This July 4th Check out some secret viewing spots
Some of my favorite clients and friends have teamed up to share with you their most super-secret viewing spots for Northern Virginia fireworks! Since you can see all of the way into the DC grandstand… check out what they say to stay out of the main-stage traffic mess, unless you’re into that sort of thing!
Here’s the Fireworks viewing scoop!
- FAVORITE CONDOS FOR THE SHOW: If you’re invited to Turnburry Towers, GO! They will have a gorgeous view from their deck or any of the monument facing units. The Belvedere Condos have a fabulous view if you’re on the monument side, too! They are situated in a great spot. Woodbury Heights gets some great vistas from the monument side of the building, as well! Watch from the privacy of your own balcony with a glass of iced tea and good friends from a condo along the Orange line!
- Iwo Jima Memorial is a great spot for taking in the show. Bring your blanket and a few camp chairs and stay hydrated!
- Check out the views of the show from Pentagon City mall.
- Long Bridge Park even has some events during the day that are family friendly, then they turn it over to the fireworks during the evening.
- If you’re able to get a spot at National Cemetery, sit amongst the sanctuary of the silence and take in the fireworks with the rest.
No matter where you end up to watch the festivities, keep it safe and stay hydrated since it is supposed to be a hot one. This year, with all of the power outages, there is sure to be much more of a show than years prior!