Last month I told you about EYA’s preparations for their pre-sales at the Mosaic District.
Now, they are in full swing over there at the EYA Mosaic District! With over a dozen units sold, and more on their way, these gorgeous, LEED homes are in production and everyone knows that they are ripe of the picking. Even my broker shared a bit of his opinion about how the Merrifield district is growing perfectly for the community and how this area is going to be a force to be reckoned with. Prime restaurants- check. Prime location just outside the beltway, but just close enough in- check. Metro access- check. Three and four bedroom options in an urban setting- check -check. Shopping- check. Uhm, where do you sign up, you ask? Well, we can totally go take a look at the model as these puppies get built out to the new owners specifications!
Now that we know that Mosaic is getting set up to be one of the it addresses in Northern Virginia real estate– so close in to the DC Metro and with superior access to the Dunn Loring Metro, Let’s chat about some of these wonderful energy efficiency features that took them to the LEED certification that they are seeking on this new construction in Northern Virginia!
Energy Efficiency Features at EYAs Mosaic District
- ENERGY STAR labeled double-pane windows and exterior doors
- Energy efficient gas heat and electric air conditioning
- Third-party inspected house wrap and energy seal package
- Low-consumption toilets with optional dual-flush system
- Energy efficient electric water heater with optional solar hot water rough-in
- Programmable thermostat
- ENERGY STAR labeled CFL light fixtures & bath fans throughout
- Optional rough-in for solar electric panels
- Optional rough-in for electric car charging station
- Slab insulation
- Built to third-party green building certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED for Homes comprehensive rating system
Prices are starting in the high fives (for pre-construction sales and are expected to go up and up with this continued interest) and with all of the beauty and craftsmanship that goes into these homes, plus the added bonus of being so close to all of these amazing restaurants and shopping… Mosaic District is one of my next picks.