This is a short-but-sweet link to ProudGreenHome.com’s Setting up a Green Home Office
Who doesn’t want to feel like they are doing their part to be sustainable even when they are working from home? Telecommuting does cut down on that carbon footprint, but what about all of those other elements that go into putting together a home office that is green? ProudGreenHome.com takes a look at simple steps to getting you there! You can even download some of their ideas and use them as you create your new sustainable home office. How cool is that?! Take a look and let me know what you think! Plus, I’m even giving you a glimpse at my home office where I do the following things (and then some) for my Northern Virginia Real Estate business to ensure that I have a green, sustainable office:
- I do telecommute for the most part, until I take clients out to view the perfect properties in Northern Virginia;
- I utilize docusign and zipforms, so that my clients don’t have to print out hundreds of pages and then drive all over creation to deliver them which streamlines the process and saves time and trees;
- when I do print, I use recycled paper products and soy based ink;
- my office was painted with a low VOC paint;
- I am EcoBroker certified, so I can share with my clients the most important things about buying a home that is environmentally conscious!
There are more ways that my home office is green, but let’s save that for when we chat! Do you have ideas or more ways to make your home office more sustainable? Share them in the comments or find me on facebook.